Monday, October 27, 2008

It's been a long time.

Assalamualaikum :)

owh..sgt lame tak texting nih..serius bz..ntah la..seems like very important person.but it's not.
haha..
gosshh *cough..cough..
owh..I've done my MUET speaking last week, demMn...it's cold inside there.urmm..i mean the room we did the test... it makes me uncomfortable to take the test..
Finally and alhamdulillah,the test goes clearly with a simple smile by the examiners..
I taught it was ok.

Now,I'm waiting to another test , reading,listening and writing.urghh...
Pray for me.

i got something new to post,but it still pending,maybe need some comment from others.
i hope so becuz the post is really and truly related to our journey to being a human and about teaching and learning and giving.i mean it seriously.

just wait for the post. til then, enjoy this video from..


UNGU - Shalawat




is all the 'haram' can be 'halal' ?or maybe I'm not a good reader to find the truth from this video?..i guess to think,I'm not good enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best for upcoming test!

teruskan menulis dudu